LJ Buildings Standard Operating Procedure for Green CleaningRequest More Info
Meet the Owner LJB Advantage Core Principles
PROVEN TRAINING SYSTEM
Effective training begins with proper recruiting, screening and hiring of individuals who exemplify the LJB Advantage.
1. Hiring Practices. LJ Building Maintenance hires experienced and hard working employees who can fulfill their responsibilities. Who are comfortable in achieving specified performance standards and customer service expectations, in a team oriented environment. Our internal incentive and recognition program is designed to reward and promote those employees who consistently deliver a quality of service our customers have become to rely on.
2. Screening. All of our employees are carefully interviewed, screened and referenced checked. Each new employee undergoes a pre-employment screening, which includes a criminal and civil records check and a optional motor vehicles report (upon customer requests). Ownership, as warranted, as been involved in personally interviewing applicants and verifying screening documentation.
3. Careers. LJ Building Maintenance is an equal opportunity employer pledged to eliminate any discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, and disability.
4. Service Skills. We train and develop a cleaning and maintenance staff that can:
Offer effective public relation skills,
Understand and can follow written rules, procedures and regulations,
Prepared to properly act and behave during stressful situations.
5. Skills/Performance. Our training is usually one-on-one or in small groups and usually carried out by ownership. We ensure that every new employee, experienced or new, fully understands our policy, procedures and expectations before entering a customer’s building. Performance evaluations through building inspections and performance logs are maintained for quality control.