LJ Buildings Standard Operating Procedure for Green CleaningRequest More Info
Meet the Owner LJB Advantage Core Principles
At LJ Building Maintenance Services (LJB), we have developed systematic and standard procedures to everything we do. This is how we can guarantee our services. Our proven seven-step cleaning and maintenance system provides a consistent quality of service to you- our customer, each and every day.
1. Training. All of our employees are recruited, hired and trained by ownership. Each employee undergoes an extensive training program. Training doesn't stop once work has begun in our customer’s building, neither does the evaluation process.
In addition to the training and education we provide for standard work practices, each employee receives safety-related training including:
Safe working practices
Chemical and hazardous materials
2. Hiring. There's a certain level of experience, work ethic, character and attitude we look to recruit, hire and train at LJ Building Maintenance Services. Ownership seeks to train and partner with like minded individuals who pride themselves in the work they do, regardless of the task.
3. Management. When you hire us, you are hiring individuals who truly understand what it means to deliver a consistent quality of service to the commercial cleaning and maintenance industry. We have the experience and proven success to demonstrate that we know what we are doing and pride ourselves on the management team we have available to service your facility.
4. Initial Start-Up & Walk-Through. On all new building projects, we complete an initial building inspection and allocate team assignments. We review the level of maintenance we are providing with staff and any possible adjustments to ensure cleanliness is achieved.
5. Communication. To manage workloads in every building we serve, communication from top to bottom is made to ensure that we operate in an effective and efficient manner. This is an important “daily” procedure and one we make available to our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
6. Quality of Control. We call it consistent quality of control. Something our customers now rely on. We adhere to our own internal performance guidelines and conduct frequent building inspections, by management and ownership, ensuring performance standards are being achieved as promised.
7. Rapid Respond. Our services are available 24/7. Management and ownership is accessible, usually within 30 minutes, to our customers. If there is an emergency in your building or you need additional services not prescribed in the contract, we are available 24/7 to help you. Should you become dissatisfied with a service, we will handle that concern expeditiously and resolve it to your satisfaction.
Do you have more questions? Contact us to learn more and schedule a personal consultation.